About Briquette Forming Machine
The briquette forming machine is widely used in mass production of biomass briquette and finds an extensive application in industry, agriculture, animal husbandry, chemical engineering, metallurgy and more.
1. Material requirements
Well-crushed sawdust, rice hulls, straws and other materials are delivered to this briquette former and turned into regular-shaped briquettes. In general, the smaller the material is, the better quality briquette will be. The material should be less than 5mm long and have a moisture content of 8%-10%.
2. Briquette Dimensions
Briquette rod produced by this briquette making machine has a diameter of 50mm, 60mm, 70mm and 80mm. According to actual demand, it can be processed into hallow hexagon, with an inner diameter of 15mm and a max. height of 50mm.
3. Adhesive Free
During the manufacture process, under the action of propeller, cylinder and heating ring, the material generates lignin which bonds each part of the material tightly. Such a natural adhesive greatly reduces ashes and powder created in briquette combustion and increases the amount of thermal energy.
4. Wide Application
The briquette can be directly used and sold as biomass fuel. It also can be carbonized into coal.
5. Lifespan of Components
Wearing parts are propeller, cylinder and heating ring. The propeller and cylinder has a lifespan of 6 months and the heating ring can be used for 2 years. Under normal use, the propeller needs repairmen and maintenance monthly. Our company offer repair techniques or teaching video. Plus, a set of free propeller is packed with the forming machine.
Feature List of Briquette Forming Machine
1. With a reasonable design, the briquette forming machine has a compact structure, convenient operation, small volume, little floor space and energy saving.
2. The automated heating device strictly controls the moisture content, guaranteeing stable production and nice shape.
3. Anti-abrasion alloy material is used in the propeller, extending the service life.
4. Instead of traditional lubrication manner, this forming machine adopts oil-immersed technology. It’s more economical.
5. The pitch of screws has been enlarged, thus speeding up material feeding and improving the production.
6. To cut abrasion, the cylinder is upgraded and the density of core rod is increased.
|Power (kW)||15 kW, 6 poles||18.5 kW, 6 poles|
|Electric heater||1.5kW×3 pcs||2kW×3 pcs|
|Raw material Size||≤5mm|
|Raw material moisture||10%-12%|
|Raw materials||Wood, rice husks, wood shavings, tree branches, corncobs, stems, etc.|
|Dia. of briquette||50-80 mm|
|Shape of briquette||Hollow hexagon|
|Briquette application||Home uses, like boiler, burner, BBQ, etc.|